Sunday, November 20, 2016

GoldenTowns Referrals

As you you have already seen, under every of my posts there is button GET STARTED NOW which link to a page where you will become my referral if you register on GoldenTowns after clicking the button. I am not forcing anyone to join under me but I do hope so that people who are new will be glad to become one of my referrals.

By registering under me, it only means that you respect all the work and time I've spend here creating this posts which are a great help for every new player. 




Referrals

Every player can be considered a referral even if they didn't register under someones name. And me myself is a referral too. Why? Because every time you register without being referred by someone, GoldenTowns will automatically find you a random person to be above you.

Now after reaching 3rd level of referrals, the player to whom you belong gets 10% of your productions and 1% of the productions of the payers that are referred to you. Using my link though, you can message me in-game and you can ask me for any help that I could offer anytime and I of course will do everything I can to help you. Well.. since you are reading this on my blog, maybe you can just view my other posts.

In case you want to check what your link is so that you can send it to others and get referrals, you have to go on any field from the main interface (either from Home, Press, Inventory, Market, etc.) and check "Affiliates" (you can find it under your gold amount), just as the sign shows.





Once you get there you have your link as a first page (Home) and then you also have Overview, Finance, Market. In the overview you can see all of your referrals and their statistics. Finance will let you check how much resources they're giving you from taxes (last few transactions). Market, the last one, gives you an opportunity to buy referrals from other players for gold; in case you want to sell them, you can do that by using "Overview".









Support me by signing up under me

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

annolabs best ptc sites with high pay BTC Betting coinrepublik crypto double your bitcoin earn bitcoin for free earn free bitcoins instantly Earn Money Online elven gold elven gold in english elven gold investment elven gold register elven gold review ethereum free bitcoin earning sites free bitcoins free bitcoins faucet free online games to win real money no deposit freebitco get free bitcoin gold smugglers game golden farm biz goldentowns goldentowns advanced guide goldentowns beginners guide goldentowns building guide goldentowns game guide goldentowns inventory goldentowns market goldentowns referrals goldentowns review goldentowns sign up goldentowns strategy guide goldsmugglers goldsmugglers guide goldsmugglers guide for beginners goldsmugglers review goldsmugglers tutorial HI LO how to how to earn easy money from home how to get money easily without working how to get money online fast and easy how to make a quick 20 bucks online how to make money how to make money online how to mine silver and gold in pipstycoon how to start your first company pipstycoon inbox dollars paymant proof inbox dollars payment inboxdollars investment game make money online make money online doing surveys mayaclixfamily money games income my profit land my profit land guide my profit land strategy game my profit land tutorial myprofitland neobux neobux strategy online earn money by clicking ads online earning by clicking ads without investment paid to click sites pipstycoon pipstycoon company guide pipstycoon company tutorial pipstycoon guide pipstycoon guide for beginners pipstycoon review pipstycoon strategy pipstycoon tutorial play free online games to earn money play games for real money play to earn money real money earning games real money games review social economy how to make money strategy for pipstycoon surveys the best ptc the game that pays you to play trade

Blog Archive